Be part of something special
Guinness Care is coming to Barnsley! As a charitable organisation, we’re looking for caring people to join our brand-new Extra Care team, helping us to improve lives and create possibilities for vulnerable people.
Every day is an opportunity to make a difference to someone's life. Whether you’re a qualified carer or seeking a new career, we have flexible roles available for you in Hoyland and Royston.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Are kind, caring and compassionate
- Have great people skills
- Are willing to learn - no previous experience is required!
How to Apply
We’re looking for people with the right values and passion to join our team as care assistants in Hoyland and Royston.
To apply, send us an email with your full name and phone number to request a call back from one of our team members, who can walk you through the application over the phone. You can also include a CV if you have one.
You can also call us at 01226 421 935 (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 5PM) or email us at [email protected] to discuss our career opportunities further.
Why join us?
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the very best people. From the moment you choose to start or continue your career in care with us, we’ll guide your growth and development, providing all the support you need along the way.
Click on the headings below to learn more.
To help you with getting the best possible start at Guinness, we offer fast track applications with telephone interviews and free DBS checks. We also offer:
- Permanent contracts
- Guaranteed hours
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free uniform, PPE and work mobile phone
As a care giver, you’ll have on-going support from your manager, who can provide you with guidance and advice, or be a listening ear when you need one. You’ll also have access to other forms of support within Guinness, including:
- Our Staff Forum and annual Employee Survey, where you can share feedback and suggestions about working with Guinness
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders to assist you with personal wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, with a wealth of confidental support on topics ranging from emotional and physical health to finances.
We want everyone who works with us to feel valued for their service and commitment to Guinness. Here are just a few of the rewards and benefits that you can expect from us:
- Simply Health cashback scheme
- Free Headspace app
- Free Blue Light card, plus extra shopping discounts from our benefits portal
- Refer a friend scheme
- Salary Finance scheme
- Staff Awards
We support our colleagues’ ambitions for career growth and development through:
- Paid induction and Care Certificate training
- Funded Health and Social Care qualifications
- Real opportunities for career progression within our company
Apply now or request a call back
Call us at 01226 421 935 (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 5PM) or email us at [email protected] to make an application or discuss our career opportunities further.