Our Care at Home services depend on our people. Without them we couldn’t provide the best home care and support to our customers.
Our Home Care teams are some of the most important workers in our society right now, as vulnerable people in the Community need their support more than ever.
We’re recruiting for Community Carers who’d like to bring their skills to our Care at Home team and make a real difference to people’s lives during these challenging times.
What we offer:
- Permanent and flexible contracts
- Telephone interviews
- Paid induction training programme (social-distancing enforced)
- Funding for Health and Social Care qualifications and on-going training
- Paid mileage and travel time between visits
- Free uniform, PPE, DBS and work mobile phone
- No experience needed, just be kind caring and compassionate
- Staff awards and development opportunities
- We’re a non-for-profit company, our customers are our priority
Get in touch today to find a vacancy that’s right for youRequest a callback
It's vital that the people who work with us feel valued and motivated. That's why we've created a supportive culture, where hard-working, enthusiastic people can flourish.
See what our employees say
“Everyone is very helpful, supportive and friendly. I feel lucky that I have a team that all love their jobs. They are very professional and always work their hardest to achieve goals.” Alex, Senior Support Worker, Southsea
“Guinness were really supportive when I returned to work after having my daughter. They offered flexible working hours that I was able to fit around my children.” Rhianna, Care and Support Enabler, Exmouth
“In the years I have worked in care, this is by far the best and most in depth training I’ve had.” Tom, Care and Support Enabler, Cheshire
“I'm very proud to be a carer. Bringing happiness, compassion and company to our customers makes you feel like you’re doing a worthwhile job.” Clare, Care and Support Enabler, Bristol
Search and apply for a vacancy that’s right for youVisit the Guinness Careers website