Our Care at Home services depend on our people. Without them we couldn’t provide the best care and support to our customers.
It’s vital that the people who work with us feel valued and motivated. That’s why we’ve created a supportive culture, where hard-working, enthusiastic people can flourish.
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Free uniform, DBS and work mobile phone
- No experience needed, just be kind, caring and compassionate
- Excellent, paid training provided
- Staff awards and development opportunities
- We're a non-for-profit company, our customers are our priority
“Everyone is very helpful, supportive and friendly. I feel lucky that I have a team that all love their jobs. They are very professional and always work their hardest to achieve goals.” Alex, Senior Support Worker, Southsea
“Guinness were really supportive when I returned to work after having my daughter. They offered flexible working hours that I was able to fit around my children.” Rhianna, Care and Support Enabler, Exmouth
Search and apply for a vacancy that’s right for youVisit the Guinness Careers website